Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Edible" Gluten Free PIZZA

Yes, you read the title right. "Edible" Gluten Free Pizza! Most GF Pizza Crust is downright awful! I've been Gluten Free for close to a year now, and giving up Pizza has been tough! My family enjoys Pizza about once a month, so it was a MUST for me to somehow find a crust recipe that was good and edible. I was recommended to try Bob's Red Mill Bread mixes (so I could occasionally enjoy some toast or a sandwich) and found Bob's Red Mill "Wonderful White" to be a tasty treat! My family loved it and gobbled it up as fast as I could bake it! I tweaked the recipe (on the package) to make this awesome Pizza Crust. It's the best pizza crust I've tried to date. Hope you enjoy it!!


1 pkg. Bob's Red Mill "Wonderful White" Gluten Free Bread Mix, (it comes with a yeast packet....dissolve the yeast in 1-1/2 cups warm milk of your choice)

Add to a mixer bowl (using the paddle attachment)
-Bread mix
-Milk/Yeast mixture
- 3 whole eggs
-1/4 cup olive oil
-1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix on low speed until blended. Let the mixture sit and rest for 20 min. Gently mix again for about 30 seconds. Scoop dough onto greased cookie sheet or pizza pan. Press flat with oiled hands. Top with sauce, cheese and your fave. toppings. Bake on the bottom rack at 400 degrees until bottom crust is brown and top is bubbly (about 20-25 min.)

No comments:

Post a Comment